This delicious and unique dish is sure to be a hit for dinner. Not only does it taste great, but it’s also a great way to reduce your food waste. Our Zero-waste Quince Pasta recipe is simple and easy to make, so why not give it a try?
- 1 quince
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound of your favorite type of pasta
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Peel and core the quince, then cut into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the quince cubes and sauté for about 5 minutes until they are lightly browned.
- Add the parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss with the quince mixture until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.