This wrap with chicken curry is a delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. Served with some fresh vegetables, it makes a satisfying meal.
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 whole wheat wraps (or tortillas)
In a small bowl combine the yogurt, curry powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken cubes and cook until golden brown and cooked through. Add the onion and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Divide the mixture among 4 wraps (or tortillas). Roll up each wrap tightly and serve warm.