This white chocolate and red fruits mascarpone rolled cake is a delicious and easy to make dessert. It’s perfect for special occasions or just when you need something special to impress your guests. The combination of white chocolate, red fruits and mascarpone makes it an unique sweet treat.
- 250g white chocolate
- 200ml double cream
- 150g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 200g red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- In a bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream and mascarpone until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream mixture and mix together until combined.
- Mix in the sugar until fully incorporated.
- Roughly chop the red fruits and fold them into the mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and spread evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour to set.
- Once set, carefully roll up the cake from one end to create a log shape.
- Decorate with extra red fruits if desired.