This white boudin with two apples recipe is a delicious and easy French dish that will delight your family. The combination of soft and crunchy textures, as well as the sweet flavor of apples, make it an ideal recipe for any occasion.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 pound pork sausage meat
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the sausage meat and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wine and cook for another minute until the liquid is almost evaporated.
- Stir in the bread crumbs, apples, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes until everything is combined.
Serve hot with a side of mashed potatoes or steamed vegetables.