If you have leftover roasted chicken, you can use it to create some delicious meals. Here are a few ideas for what to do with your leftover chicken.
- Make a classic chicken soup by adding the cooked chicken to a pot of simmering broth, vegetables and seasonings.
- Create an easy lunch wrap by adding the chopped chicken to a wrap along with some lettuce, tomatoes, and other toppings.
- Make a chicken aiguillettes salad by combining the shredded cooked chicken with mayonnaise, diced celery and onion, and seasonings.
- Mix cooked chicken with cooked pasta and your favorite sauce for an easy main dish.
- Try making an old fashioned chicken fricassee by using the leftover chicken in this classic comfort food dish.