This delicious vegan dish is perfect for a comforting and healthy meal. It’s easy to make and incredibly flavorful!
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and membranes, and place in a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, garlic, rice, beans, corn, parsley or cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Fill each bell pepper with about 1/4 cup of the filling. Arrange them in the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the peppers are tender.