This hearty Vegetable and Chicken Soup is a nutritious meal for any day of the week. Rich in flavor and packed with essential vitamins, this soup will be sure to please everyone in the family!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken broth, carrots, celery, corn kernels and chicken. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot.