This vegan tuna sandwich recipe is sure to turn your lunchtime routine upside down! Filled with a delicious vegan tuna salad and plenty of crunchy vegetables, this sandwich will satisfy your cravings while keeping you full and energized.
- 1 can vegan tuna
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a medium bowl, mash the vegan tuna with a fork until it resembles the texture of canned tuna.
- Add the vegan mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, and sea salt. Mix together until evenly combined.
- Spread a generous layer of the vegan tuna salad onto two slices of bread.
- Top with your favorite crunchy vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles.
- Top with the other two slices of bread to make a sandwich.