This Tender Lemon Chicken is a classic comfort dish that will make your taste buds dance! The juicy chicken is cooked in a zesty lemon sauce, creating an irresistible dish. It’s easy to make and sure to become a family favorite.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and dust them with the flour.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the butter to the skillet and melt. Stir in the chicken broth, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and spoon some of the sauce over each piece. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through. li>