Are you looking for a delicious and easy way to use your leftover chicken? Look no further than this tasty Chicken Béchamel! This dish is perfect for lunch or dinner, and it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family. Plus, it takes only 20 minutes to make!
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add the milk and whisk until thickened.
- Stir in the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the diced chicken and cook until heated through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.