This spooky treat is sure to be a hit at your next Halloween party! Our Jack Skellington pie is a delicious combination of pumpkin, chocolate and vanilla flavors that will have your guests in awe.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie crust
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Add the eggs and pumpkin puree, and mix until combined.
- Stir in the evaporated milk.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.