This savory tart is the perfect way to use up leftovers from a roast chicken dinner. Combined with creamy ricotta, it’s a delicious meal that can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- 1 pound cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 9-inch pre-made pie crust
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder. Spread the mixture into the bottom of the pie crust. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the chicken in the pie crust. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.