This recipe is a delicious combination of sweet apples, tart quince, and almond. It’s an easy-to-make dessert that will impress your family and friends!
- 4 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 quinces, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples and quinces.
- Add the almonds, butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Stir until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.