This delicious tajine of chicken with prunes is a classic Moroccan recipe. It can be cooked in a pressure cooker such as the Cookeo, or in a traditional tagine.
- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 200 g of pitted prunes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil and sauté the onions and garlic until they are golden brown.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the prunes, spices and 2 cups of water.
- Cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve with cooked couscous or rice.