This tajine is the perfect combination of sweet and savoury. The prunes, mirabelles and cinnamon give a delicious flavour to the chicken, which makes it the perfect dish for a dinner party.
You will need:
- 500g of chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200g of prunes
- 200g of mirabelles
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Chop the onion and garlic finely and fry in the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the prunes, mirabelles and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with couscous or your favourite side dish.