This Moroccan tajine is a delicious mix of chicken, vegetables and spices. It’s easy to make, so give it a try!
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the spices (cumin, paprika, turmeric, cinnamon and coriander) and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add the carrots, potatoes and tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Pour in the chicken stock, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the olives and cilantro, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with steamed couscous or crusty bread.