This delicious spaghetti dish with roasted chicken is easy to make and will leave your guests wanting more. The combination of the roasted chicken, garlic and tomatoes creates a flavorful sauce that is sure to please.
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound cooked, shredded chicken breast
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to combine.