This delicious salad is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s packed with flavor, thanks to the combination of pasta, vegetables, and chicken. Serve it as a side dish or as a main course. Enjoy!
- 1/2 pound of uncooked pasta
- 3 cups of diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups of diced vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, celery)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, vegetables, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper. Add the cooked pasta and stir until everything is combined.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.