This salad is a perfect combination of crunchy vegetables, soft rice and chicken pieces with a special lemon mayonnaise flavoring. It’s a great starter for any meal or can be enjoyed as a light lunch.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, chicken, celery, carrots and parsley.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and lemon juice until well blended.
- Pour the mayonnaise and lemon juice mixture over the rice and vegetables. Mix until all ingredients are well coated.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.