This delicious salad is easy to make and perfect for a light lunch or dinner. The combination of the salty roasted chicken leftovers, sweet cocos and the freshness of the vegetables makes for a flavorful and nutritious dish.
- 1/2 cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups of Paimpol cocos, cooked and drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, Paimpol cocos, red pepper, yellow pepper and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.