Bring a spark of Christmas cheer to your kitchen with these delicious Rudolph-shaped cookies! With a few simple ingredients, you can make this classic sweet treat in no time.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Shape dough into walnut-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. li>