This roasted marinated chicken drumstick and potatoes dish is sure to be a hit with your family. The chicken is marinated in a delicious blend of herbs and spices, while the potatoes are cooked to perfection in the oven. It’s an easy-to-make meal that’s sure to satisfy.
- 4 Chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to the marinade and stir until they are evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.Cut potatoes into wedges and add to baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. li >< li >Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are golden brown. li >< li >Serve warm. li > ol >