This Roasted Garlic Chicken is a delicious, easy meal that is packed with flavor. Marinated with garlic, herbs and olive oil, then roasted until golden brown and juicy, this dish will be a hit at your dinner table!
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic cloves, olive oil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish and rub the garlic mixture all over them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.