This dish is a great way to add flavor to basic chicken drumsticks. It’s simple to make and the garlic butter sauce gives them a wonderful taste. Serve with your favorite side dishes for a delicious meal.
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C).
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse chicken drumsticks and pat dry. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, melted butter, garlic, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Brush mixture onto chicken drumsticks.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy.