Christmas is a great time for families to get together and share a meal. A classic dish for the holiday season is roasted Christmas ham. This savory and juicy dish can be served with a variety of sides, from mashed potatoes to green beans. Here’s how to make this delicious holiday meal!
- 1 10-12 lb. bone-in ham
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham in a roasting pan and pour 1/4 cup of water in the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, cloves, and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Spread the honey mixture over the top of the ham, making sure to cover it evenly.
- Bake for 2-3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.