This is a delicious and easy recipe for roasted chicken with paprika that will have everyone asking for seconds! The combination of smoked paprika and garlic gives the chicken a wonderful flavor. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy.
- 1 whole chicken, 3-4 lbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rinse the chicken inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture all over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan. Roast for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.