This flavorful Moroccan-inspired recipe is sure to become a family favorite. Roasting chicken thighs and carrots together in the oven with a savory chermoula sauce creates a delicious dinner that’s perfect for busy weeknights.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet. Rub each thigh generously with chermoula sauce. Arrange carrots around the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Turn chicken over and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and carrots are tender.