These roasted chicken drumsticks with garlic butter are a delicious and easy-to-make meal. The garlic butter adds an amazing flavor to the chicken, making it perfect for any occasion. Serve it up with a side dish of your choice and you have a delicious meal the whole family will love.
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Rub the mixture onto the chicken drumsticks until they are completely covered.
- Place the drumsticks on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.