This roasted chicken and Italian potatoes recipe is an easy yet delicious meal that the whole family will love. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken thighs, potatoes, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss to coat everything evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are golden brown.