This roasted camembert recipe is the perfect winter treat! It’s easy to make, delicious and its creamy texture will delight your family and friends. Serve it with a seasonal salad or some crunchy vegetables for a balanced meal.
- 1 wheel of Camembert cheese
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
- Crackers or baguette slices, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the wheel of camembert in an oven-proof dish.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the cheese.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown and melted.
- Serve with crackers or baguette slices.