This delicious Roast Stuffed Chicken with Wild Garlic is an easy and impressive dish to serve for dinner. The chicken is filled with a wild garlic stuffing and roasted until golden brown, creating a wonderfully fragrant and comforting meal.
- 1 chicken, about 2 kg
- 50 g of wild garlic leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Rinse the chicken inside and out, then pat dry with kitchen paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the wild garlic leaves, garlic, olive oil and seasoning. Stuff the mixture into the cavity of the chicken.
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish or roasting tin and roast for 1 hour 30 minutes or until cooked through.