This traditional Antilles dish is the perfect way to celebrate Christmas. With a sweet and salty flavor, it is sure to be a hit at any holiday gathering.
- 1 pound pork loin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine pork cubes, pineapple wedges, smoked paprika and olive oil. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Spread mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until pork is cooked through and pineapple is golden brown.