This traditional Roast Christmas Dinner is made with red beans and chestnuts, making it an ideal gluten-free option for the holidays. Perfectly spiced, succulent, and flavorful, this roast is sure to be a hit at the dinner table!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked red beans
- 1 cup cooked chestnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion in the olive oil until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the red beans, chestnuts, tomato paste, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. li >< li > Transfer mixture to a greased baking dish. li >< li > Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. li >< li > Serve warm. li > ol > p >