This delicious recipe for roast chicken thighs is best served with a side of mashed potatoes or other vegetables. The combination of herbs and spices creates an irresistible flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. Enjoy!
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin on
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Season chicken thighs with garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, smoked paprika, salt and pepper, to taste.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in parsley.
Stuff the center of each chicken thigh with the butter-parsley mixture.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter; brush onto the chicken thighs.
Place chicken thighs onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.