This delicious roast chicken is stuffed with a mixture of pistachios, garlic and herbs for an added nutty flavour. You can also add some vegetables of your choice to make it a complete meal.
- 1 chicken (3-4 lbs)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, oregano, and thyme.
- Rub mixture over chicken.
- Stuff the cavity of the chicken with the pistachios.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.