Make an impressive dinner with this delicious risotto with champagne and poutargue! This recipe has a complex flavor thanks to the combination of champagne, garlic, parsley and the unmistakable taste of poutargue.
- 300 g of risotto rice
- 200 ml of dry champagne
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 30 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 20 g of poutargue (also called bottarga)
- In a pot, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add the garlic. When it’s golden brown, add the rice and stir until it is completely coated with oil.
- Add the champagne and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add hot broth a ladle at a time. Stir constantly until all the liquid is absorbed before adding more broth.
- When the rice is cooked al dente, turn off the heat and stir in the butter, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Grate some bottarga on top before serving.