This easy recipe for rillettes of sardine with mustard is a great idea for a light and tasty snack. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and is sure to impress your guests.
- 2 cans of sardines
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the sardines and place them in a bowl.
- Add the mustard, olive oil, capers, and thyme leaves. Mix until combined.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on toast or crackers for an easy appetizer.