This Rhubarb Cake is a delicious summertime treat. It’s a moist and flavorful cake that is filled with rhubarb pieces, making it perfect for a warm day. The best part is that it only takes about 20 minutes to make!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups rhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk; stir in rhubarb.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch. li>