This delicious and easy-to-make recipe for recycled chicken with pasta balls is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Made with cooked chicken, herbs, and cooked pasta, these tasty treats are great as a main course or as an appetizer.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup cooked pasta (any shape)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken cubes, parsley, oregano and cooked pasta. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg lightly. Add the flour and mix until smooth.
- Add the egg mixture to the chicken mixture and mix until everything is coated evenly.
- Form the mixture into small balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.