Making your own raspberry fruit paste is an easy way to enjoy a delicious homemade treat! This recipe is made with fresh raspberries and just a few other simple ingredients. With a few steps, you can have this sweet and tangy treat ready in no time.
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Bring the mixture to a low boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture has reached a low boil, reduce the heat to low.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Mix until the cornstarch is completely dissolved then add it to the raspberry mixture.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and let cool before serving. Enjoy!