This quick and easy pâté is the perfect way to make use of any leftovers of chicken you have in the fridge. Serve it with a salad, some crusty bread or use it as a sandwich spread.
- 3/4 cup cooked chicken scraps
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken scraps in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.