This is a great way to turn leftover chicken into a delicious quiche – perfect for an easy lunch or dinner.
- 2 diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 cup of diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, onion, bell pepper, cheese, eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust and bake for 30 minutes.
Serve warm with a side salad or your favorite vegetables.