This quiche is a great way to enjoy the flavors of lemon-marinated chicken and mushrooms. It’s a delicious meal that is sure to please everyone.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pre-made 9-inch pie crust
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a shallow dish, combine the chicken thighs, lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place in the pre-made pie crust.
- Mix together the mushrooms and garlic in a bowl and spread over the top of the chicken.