This recipe for Quiche with Confit Chicken Gizzards is a delicious and easy way to enjoy the flavors of confit chicken. The combination of the creamy egg filling and the salty, succulent gizzards make this dish a real treat.
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 cup cooked and sliced gizzards
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of crème fraîche or heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and transfer it to a greased 9-inch pie plate. Trim any excess dough from the edges.
- Spread the gizzards evenly over the bottom of the pastry.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Pour over the gizzards.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and set.