This delicious dish is made with chicken, mustard, and maple syrup for a unique sweet and tangy flavour. It’s easy to make and sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together mustard and maple syrup.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, then pour the mustard-maple mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.