This delicious BBQ marinaded chicken is a real treat for dinner. It’s easy to make and the marinade adds a great flavor.
- 1 pound of chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, honey, garlic, onion powder, smoked paprika, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large zipper-lock bag and pour the marinade over top. Seal the bag and massage the marinade all over the chicken to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the chicken for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with extra BBQ sauce if desired.