This Chicken Tamarind recipe is a great way to add a unique flavor to your next meal. It is a simple dish that uses only a few ingredients and can be served with either rice or potatoes.
- 500g of chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind paste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the tamarind paste, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken cubes and mix well until they are fully coated in the spices.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sides.