This delicious dish is the perfect combination of chicken and chorizo. The spicy flavor of the chorizo pairs perfectly with the juicy chicken, making it a great meal for any occasion!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced chorizo sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and cook until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the chorizo sausage and spices and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or quinoa.