This Potato Pie is a delicious and hearty vegan dish that can be served as a main course or side dish. It’s made with simple ingredients such as potatoes, onions, garlic, and herbs. The creamy filling is topped with a crunchy crust for added texture. It’s sure to be a hit at any gathering!
- 3 large potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Grease an 8-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Transfer the potato mixture into the pie plate and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.