This is a classic Italian dish that combines pasta, meatballs and a traditional tomato sauce. It’s an easy meal to make and can be eaten as a main course or as a side dish.
- 500g of minced beef
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 400g of tagliatelle pasta
- 400g of passata
- In a large bowl mix the mince, onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper together.
- Form the mixture into small balls.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the passata to the pan and stir to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes.